- reassign students who will move to a new building to stops for that school
- import or enter new kindergarteners
- adjust routes for new students and remove stops without students
- notify parents - through newspaper postings, letters or post cards
- print new route packages for drivers - routes with riders, driving directions, route maps
If you have many students who change schools each year, you should make sure Eligibility Coding/Placement Lines are setup for your SD to cut down on the work needing to be done each spring.