It’s almost time to start school and you have your routes ready to go. Before you do another thing, take a moment to review what you should do with your BUSTOPS program to save yourself from potential problems.
WHAT TO DO WITH BUSTOPS TWO WEEKS BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS…
The computer is your slave; you are not the slave to the computer.
1. Ensure the data is complete and print all reports needed. Think how upset you will be if your printer breaks or your network goes down the day before you need the report.
· Before you start to print your letters or routes, you should review some of them in the Preview screen and compare the information to the information in your student and stops databases.
· Depending on the fields you are using in your reports, update commands within BUSTOPS may need to be run.
2. Keep a backup saved version of your BUSTOPS files.
3. Make last minute changes on paper: